syahNH
About twitter entry follow home

my wanna be _ _ _ friend in IMAGINATION
Saturday 18 June 2011 • 09:02 0



Assalamualaikum and hi !

how are you doing ? nice ? what am i talking about ?

ok ! back to the title , it is , my wanna be _ _ _ friend in IMAGINATION .
what is it about ?

ok , it's about , who i want as my _ _ _ friend in IMAGINATION , really if he exists in this world , i would love to see him ! *THIS TOPIC IS JUST MY IMAGINATION AND I DON'T WANT A REAL ONE

what is _ _ _ friend ? think it yourself ^^

i will make it clear , it's boyfriend , oh ! so .... i don't like to say that word , it sounds , weird and ewwwww !

ok ! remember ! this is just for play ! what we call in malay ? untuk main-main sahaja ! okey ! REMEMBER !
and , the truth is , i got this idea after looking at this .

KAK EYFAH ! I'M REALLY SORRY ! I FEEL LIKE DOING THE SAME THING !
SO SORRY AGAIN ! I'M TRULY SORRY !

i'm going to go for 20 DAYS , (so SORRY KAK EYFAH)
okey then , let me start it with the next post !
see ya !